What you need to know to protect, promote and preserve LIFE
Do you make lists? A good list has a way of simply stating what we need to know or do and these 8 Facts are guiding principles for our call to promote, protect and preserve LIFE.
- Every life is originated by God
- Life begins at Conception
- All life is sacred
- Life is for everyone, born and pre-born
- Every life has God-given purpose and is to be highly valued
- In difficult times, the best choice is adoption before abortion
- No one has the right to take another persons life
- The choice to abort causes life-long sorrow and emotional scars
Our appreciation for lists and for LIFE comes from God. The Bible tells us that we are made in His image. The great poet and writer of Psalm 139 gives us detailed insight that we are not a mistake and that every single life is specifically and strategically invented by God.
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,God!
How vast is the sum of them!
From ancient poets to modern day heroes, the TED talk by Alexander Tsiaras (above) gives a look at God’s amazing invention process and a basis for the facts of LIFE.